Sign in to follow this  

Woods guys z start pro set up preference

What are the faster more aggressive guys using as far as spring and ball combo on the z start pro. I installed today but haven't had time to ride it, I went with the rekluse recommended starting point of 27 balls and 2 springs, can't recall which ones off top of my head

Different fast aggresive riders are gonna have different setups its best to just do your own testing...me personally ive always ran stock settings on all my.bikes with rekluse

Great question WoodsWeapon! I've got the same clutch as you, and am in the process of doing a complete engine overhaul, so I'm interested in what settings everyone else is using too!

Different fast aggresive riders are gonna have different setups its best to just do your own testing...me personally ive always ran stock settings on all my.bikes with rekluse

You are correct, I was more wondering if their starting point is sufficient for me.

I liked that stock setting but then again I never tested different settings to say any different

Running the Rekluse recommended setting here also.  Medium/medium I think?  I liked low rpm hard engagement on my KTM 250 but that's because it was a gutless XCW that would barely loft the front wheen in 1st.