Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Cooper Webb

I didn't know much about Webb until the last year or two, but I've really enjoyed watching him race.  He seems to have a great attitude and looks like he's having a lot of fun.  The dude definitely gives it everything he's got and is clearly talented.

After watching the Vegas 250 West main event, I am now a HUGE fan.  Too bad he couldn't get the win, but he was out front for a while and raced Wilson hard until the very end, making it very exciting.

Nice job, Coop Dog!  :)

• Like 2

I didn't know much about Webb until the last year or two, but I've really enjoyed watching him race.  He seems to have a great attitude and looks like he's having a lot of fun.  The dude definitely gives it everything he's got and is clearly talented.

After watching the Vegas 250 West main event, I am now a HUGE fan.  Too bad he couldn't get the win, but he was out front for a while and raced Wilson hard until the very end, making it very exciting.

Nice job, Coop Dog!   :)

The only problem with is that he is sponsored by scumbags who need not be involved our sport... metal mulisha

Other than that the kid has a lot going for him

• Like 2

him and AC have put on some amazing battles throughout the years, cheers to em both 

He's a local from my area, he has always let it all hang out. If he keeps it up, he's gonna be terror the more he develops.

Nice job, Coop Dog!   :)

my favortie thing about him is that he said "your gonna need balls to go over the whoops fast. I forgot where it was but it was his first heat win.

• Like 1

and he's done a pretty good job of staying off the groudn *knock on wood*. That one crash he had in a sx practice where he jumped into like mini whoops and his rear kicked up and he rode the endo over a berm, gnarly...

liked Webb for quite a while now.  Guy really knows how to lay it out there. 

Have always liked CWebb. Since Loretta's. Got to see him in Tennessee last year. He isn't scared to hit anything or run tight with the big money guys. He'll be one himself. He's a solid guy.

I like the difference he and AC have had through the years. One's a molded sponsored rider and the other a rider without spotlights. Been that way for years and can't wait for the outdoor season to see CW do what he does. Both are beyond good riders. They're the next podiums.

I like watching CW do it without the bank account behind him like AC.

Will be pulling for both here in a few weeks. Can't wait.

• Like 1

good to see he is back on the bike , I think he is the only other guy in the 250 class that can run with Musquin and Martin

• Like 4

He has more to lose than gain now.  Hope he takes it easy.

I agree. I think he has the speed to podium in a few motos with what is left this season, but no real sense in pushing the envelope too much since he's SOL on a points championship. Get some podiums, smile for the sponsors and the cameras and look toward SX where we know he will be fast.