Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×

Supercross Help me out here, why does'nt T-doshi quit this time?

Help me understand - why would anyone continue to carry on about James the way he does, the unintelligible posts regarding his ascension to the top of the sport once again - 

Could it be a syphillis-induced stupor, the onset of alzheimer's, bungee jumping without a bungee, what? 

• Like 5

Help me understand - why would anyone continue to carry on about James the way he does, the unintelligible posts regarding his ascension to the top of the sport once again - 

Could it be a syphillis-induced stupor, the onset of alzheimer's, bungee jumping without a bungee, what? 

He is a hardcore "nutswinger". There are many definitions here http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nut+Swinger

He'll stop when Reed wins outdoors this year though

if RD finishes in front of JS in MX Doshi cant swing in Bubba threads for a year :thumbsup:

When the hell did he make that stupid bet? That's hilarious! JS7 hasn't finished a full season of racing in 6 years!

• Like 1

When the hell did he make that stupid bet? That's hilarious! JS7 hasn't finished a full season of racing in 6 years!

it was a couple weeks ago ............... what a sucker :lol:

• Like 1

Perhaps the AMA drug testing is intended for certain riders' fans instead?   

Or perhaps the drug testing came about due to all of the dirt knaps Stewart has taken for no apparent reason....

Perhaps the AMA drug testing is intended for certain riders' fans instead?

Or perhaps the drug testing came about due to all of the dirt knaps Stewart has taken for no apparent reason....

Well, I'm sure Doshi would exhibit abnormally high protein counts were he to be tested.

• Like 7

as a newbie to this forum i have 1 question,is this doshi guy actualy james s. or on his payroll ?

• Like 2

Some guys swing on James' nuts, others like to kick him in the nuts.  Way too much infatuation with another guys nuts.   It gets really crazy with the nut swingers and the nut kickers start going at each other all the time.   Kinda like this thread...

This is a forum that is 50% about racing at best.   But its entertaining to read  (at times) when the racing is boring...  

• Like 5

No, he'll blame the shock, remember Bubba's Yamaha days.......LOL

as a newbie to this forum i have 1 question,is this doshi guy actualy james s. or on his payroll ?

No, but you'd think he's madly in love with James. He himself calls his own comments "trollin." But evolutionists refer to someone like Doshi as a person who is not yet evolved as much as the rest of us.

• Like 4

if RD finishes in front of JS in MX Doshi cant swing in Bubba threads for a year :thumbsup:

He wont make a year he will reappear as JimDirtjr and may get busted for male prostitution

• Like 6

Well, I'm sure Doshi would exhibit abnormally high protein counts were he to be tested.

Haha, am I the only one that got that??

• Like 1

Some guys swing on James' nuts, others like to kick him in the nuts.  Way too much infatuation with another guys nuts.   It gets really crazy with the nut swingers and the nut kickers start going at each other all the time.   Kinda like this thread...

This is a forum that is 50% about racing at best.   But its entertaining to read  (at times) when the racing is boring...  

Whoa there -

This is a legitimate thread to try to understand why Doshi is the way he is -

Did you know that in North America up to 20% of Policing budgets are used to deal with people that have mental health issues?

It's our repsonsiblity as TT'ers to try to help him overcome this mis-directed obsession he has with James, if everyone did what we're doing the world will be a much better place for us and our children.

• Like 6

I don't know, I have to at least give Dosh credit for sticking with his favorite guy out there. I remember in 2010 this place was full of nothing but Dungey nut swingers and now they have all dumped him and started swinging from Villopoto's nuts. I suspect if Stewart ever did win another title, this place would have a whole lot of Poto swingers converting over to Stewart then too? Their the same window lickers that change their NFL bumper sticker out to the most recent team that won the Super Bowl.... This place is FULL OF THEM and you know it's true!...... Just sayen.  :devil:

• Like 7

He is a hardcore "nutswinger". There are many definitions here http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nut+Swinger

The stupidity Doshi demonstrated during and before that bet was the best I've seen on TT. 

Jesus Christ don't the haters have anything else better to do? How many pointless threads can you make about Stewart in one week?

You know there are other racers right? Your obsession is beyond ridiculous :lame:

Are you guys all blind or are you just ignoring the 5 main events Stewart won this season?

Didn't Poto only win 5? MAN THATS CRAZY!!!! What about Dungey and the other top guys? You're telling me they all have less wins than Stewart!?!?! THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

You idiots lose everytime and don't even realize it...