Sign in to follow this  

California No more Adventure Passes ?

U srs jeff???

Porta potties are for women. Pooping outdoors is the third greatest feeling in the world.

who wants to shit in some small stinky plastic box when you can squat in nature and get your butthole tickled ny the cool breeze???

I'll never forget young Erika was gonna ride his bike 5 miles prairie doggin it in KM to a stupid bathroom when we were surrounded by hundreds of perfectly good trees. Lololol

The adventure pass was always BS. I have probably got a hundred notices of non compliance and nothing ever came of it. I pay my taxes , bike registration and road tax they get more than enough money from me

• Like 1

I have 3 of them in my gear bag if anyone needs one. "tickets", not the passes :smirk:

U srs jeff???

Porta potties are for women. Pooping outdoors is the third greatest feeling in the world.

"who wants to shit in some small stinky plastic box when you can squat in nature and get your butthole tickled ny the cool breeze???"

~~~Was just at the dunes....gotta use that big old sandbox for something other than roostin' bowls and rippin' razorbacks. No trowel or shovel needed either....

Weighing in on the issue: In the SB Mtns, there has been some good and some bad use of funds. I'm glad to see it go away though. Who needs any extra layer of law/fee/etc between them and the beautiful forest or desert?? Besides (and I don't have all the info so can't really say my statement is true), a few years ago the FS and gov was broke but there was so much trail blocking still occuring in massive scale (aka granite boulders used from the Big Bear Bridge project). There was a nice bathroom put in a the Vivian Creek parking area in Forest Falls during the past 5 years but they also build a grand gateway to do what....collect adventure pass funds!

Looks like a win for the non-improved areas. Who's to say they wont put in toilet stations everywhere now? Still won't work....