Sign in to follow this  

California Champion Motorcycles, gone......

What a drag. I have bought at least 8 bikes from them over the years. Looks like Lee and Linda retired and sold it to Del Amo Motorsports.

I'm sure there will be a few here that want to bag on Champion. You get that with any dealer. For me, I'm really sad to see it go. Some of the guys that worked there are friends of mine. I wish them the best of luck. Looks like some of them still work there. My best memory was when I bought my XR600R. Bill did the suspension for me and it made it into a whole new bike! From there I continued to do business, buy bikes and parts with them. They had a great service and parts team all the way to the end. I hope Del Amo Motorsports continues with good customer service.

I'm not familiar with Del Amo Motorsports. From just what I've read on the web, they are a high volume dealer. At least they kept Steve on as the general manager. That's a step in the right direction.

What a drag. I have bought at least 8 bikes from them over the years. Looks like Lee and Linda retired and sold it to Del Amo Motorsports.

I'm sure there will be a few here that want to bag on Champion. You get that with any dealer. For me, I'm really sad to see it go. Some of the guys that worked there are friends of mine. I wish them the best of luck. Looks like some of them still work there. My best memory was when I bought my XR600R. Bill did the suspension for me and it made it into a whole new bike! From there I continued to do business, buy bikes and parts with them. They had a great service and parts team all the way to the end. I hope Del Amo Motorsports continues with good customer service.

I'm not familiar with Del Amo Motorsports. From just what I've read on the web, they are a high volume dealer. At least they kept Steve on as the general manager. That's a step in the right direction.

Your a drag. :)

I hope you come tomorrow, in fact I'll pick you up in the morning. I'll feel extra good making you look stupid out riding, wanna go?

Carpool yes! You memer where I live? I'll annoy the shit out of you on the way to throw you off your game.