Does anybody remember Stewart's perfect season?

Does anybody know how many other riders have perfect seasons? It must be pretty damn easy considering Stewart got one right?

How many overall wins is he at anyway? Has he ever even won a race? :ride:

Yeah his competition that year was spectacular bro!

1. James Stewart - 600
  2. Tim Ferry - 414
  3. MIchael Byrne - 377
  4. Cody Cooper - 266
  5. NIck Wey - 264

I? ?

I know they are all pros but really was tim ferry really that hard for stewart to beat?

Stewarts downfall is whenever he has real competition he throws it away because he rides above his head.

• Like 6

I? ?

I know they are all pros but really was tim ferry really that hard for stewart to beat?

Alessi was the only one that could keep up with Stewie and that was only for the first 15min. After Mike was injured Stewie had no competition

He has given purpose to forum trolls.   That in itself... is something to be proud of!

I actually dig this.  Exactly 'how' is stating the *facts* about jimmy7 makes one a troll? 

Nut swingers for jimmy are never off the clock. 

• Like 1

I actually dig this.  Exactly 'how' is stating the *facts* about jimmy7 makes one a troll? 

Nut swingers for jimmy are never off the clock. 

I didn't say or imply that you were a troll.   Are you one?

I'm not a nut swinger, not at all.   But you probably are, especially with your little "Jimmy" pet name.    Why not just come out of the closet and admit it?  James is your boo, isn't he?

• Like 1

I didn't say or imply that you were a troll.   Are you one?

I'm not a nut swinger, not at all.   But you probably are, especially with your little "Jimmy" pet name.    Why not just come out of the closet and admit it?  James is your boo, isn't he?

Come on lets be honest, James is everybody's boo. We all just like to take turns blowing him in between motos. Why else would he always be smiling? I thought you guys already knew this ?

• Like 1

Yeah his competition that year was spectacular bro!

1. James Stewart - 600
  2. Tim Ferry - 414
  3. MIchael Byrne - 377
  4. Cody Cooper - 266
  5. NIck Wey - 264

I? ?

Stewarts downfall is whenever he has real competition he throws it away because he rides above his head.

Not taking part in this thread myself don't really care. Nevertheless I disagree about the asterisk stuff regarding "competition". If that becomes the way championships are judged other winners would be way "suspect" as well. Just a few years back Dungey won when a lot of the expected competition was out injured but I don't think it was less of a championship. Back in the day JM and RC had years with less than awesome competition too IRCC and their wins are their wins IMHO.

• Like 2

And there are all the excuses. Pretty hard to hate on the perfect season huh? This is just too easy with you guys ?

It's good James gave you guys something positive to hang onto all those years ago or you'd be screwed. Now, let's discuss the six years he couldn't manage to complete a season...

He's like a star running back that posted a 2000 yard season 7 years ago but can only manage a few hundred yard games every now and then. His agent may keep pointing to the past glory, but he's on his way to playing for Cleveland...

• Like 5

He has given purpose to forum trolls.   That in itself... is something to be proud of!

I see.  1st time read i misunderstood.  nah, i'm a jimmy7 critic, not a troll.  u make a good point, for the trolls. 

It's good James gave you guys something positive to hang onto all those years ago or you'd be screwed. Now, let's discuss the six years he couldn't manage to complete a season...

He's like a star running back that posted a 2000 yard season 7 years ago but can only manage a few hundred yard games every now and then. His agent may keep pointing to the past glory, but he's on his way to playing for Cleveland...

I thought we were talking about blowing Stewart? Why the hell did you post about football?

How did I know that you wouldn't understand. Again, not surprised. And only you were talking about blowing anyone.

Again, it's not a matter of misunderstanding your highly intelligent posts. The misinterpreting comes from my lack of being able to see the direct relevancy of your comparisons. In words you will be able to comprehend; I get it, but your comparison sucks.

Again, it's not a matter of misunderstanding your highly intelligent posts. The misinterpreting comes from my lack of being able to see the direct relevancy of your comparisons. In words you will be able to comprehend; I get it, but your comparison sucks.

I sense the comprehension issues you exhibit have less to do with the content of my posts and more with the thickness of your skull. Even the most simple minded, no, scratch that, because you clearly don't have clue, most simple minded people can follow the example and see the comparison is accurate. Only the willingly ignorant or those lacking basic reasoning skills fail to do so. But you keep on going. It provides a good laugh seeing you flail about trying to keep up.