Sign in to follow this  

It's a 4 stroke, but what a deal!craiglist

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-motocross/oshawa-durham-region/2001-yamaha-wr-290f-supermoto-blue-plated-street-legal/591371164?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Date Listed 09-May-14 Price
$3,500.00
Address Oshawa, ON, Canada

View map Make Yamaha Model WR For Sale By Owner Colour Blue Kilometers 10000 Engine Displacement (cc) 250 Year 2001
Well where to start
290 big bore kit and hopefully ya got a pair of balls to kick er over cause no e start on this bad boy
I put amsoil in after the rebuild and havent changed it since
I never check the valves amazingly still starts first kick
Exhaust is so insanely loud you would think shes straight piped but really its a fmf powercore 4
Front tire is badly dry cracked but i mostly ride around on the back tire anyways
Its got all the stuff to make er legit for the street
If your looking for a bike to maintain wash and treat better then your girl friend this is not it
This bike wants to be ridden hard and put away wet the less ya do to it the better she runs
3500 firm or trade for a 2008 and up YZ 125

$_35.JPG

That is sad. He destroyed this bike and wants enough for it to buy a new one. One thing you should not say in an ad is how much you have abused it.

• Like 1

I'll give you $4500.00,and not a penny less!I will however,throw in a can of sardines and a broken shower knob.