Sign in to follow this  

2010-14 plastics on 03 yz250f

i have a yz250f and i just got the money to go through and fix whatever is broken, the engine was fully functional before it sat but other things broke/ needed replacing like fork seals and tires and seat and sprockets and i was broke.

I got a deal for a local racer who said hed change my seals for $100 (i have no idea what im doing so i wont even try) and im going to replace alot of things especially plastics

Here is my question

Does anyone sell a kit that isnt ridiculously expensive to put 2010 or newer plastics on an 03 yz250f?

Oemcycles sells a kit for a 125 and one for a 250 2t would either of those work? if i go with this option is there any difference between the Body work option and the body kit option?

im planning on either modding this bike out afterwards or either giving it to my dad and buying another bike for me

any help would be appreciated

I think someone sells a new style front fender that will fit older bikes, but aside from that none of the plastics are going to fit. Completely different bikes.

Edited by YoTRacer158

I know that the newer front fender will fit almost all of the 2000 and up bikes with a but of "persuasion" but I'm curious about the oem cycles package, do you know if 125 or 250 2 stroke plastics of the same year would bolt up properly the the 250f?

So because I could I borrowed my friends 2012 plastics and tried to see if they'd fit without mega remodeling and the only plastics that will fit without completely re drilling every hole is the front fender and you still have to re drill the rear 2 bolt holes so it's not worth the effort and I just got new plastics and a 2013 graphics kit that is to be cut to the shape of my bike