Sign in to follow this  

Need bike suggestions.

Hello need some bike suggestions for my wife. She currently rides a blaster but wants to try a dirtbike. Shes going to start on my brothers old yz80 a little but if ahe takes to it i would like to find something a little more "gentle" for her. Something for trail riding as thats all we really do. Must me a 2 stroke. . . . MUST BE A 2 STROKE. Looking mid to late 80's somewhere from 100 to 200cc and im not opposed to moding it (ffw woods pipe ect ect). I just want something a little bigger then the 01 yz80. Its hits fast and hard and im afarid that it might be just a little too small motor wise after she gets used to it.

What about the DT 175 Yamaha

I have thought about it and it would be about perfect but all i can find are late 70's for 1200ish and to me thats to much for a bike thats honestly alot older then i want to put her on. I dont mind spending 1200 but i would like a newer bike for that kind of money. Especially because im finding alot of mid 90's kdx200's for 800-1000. Just not sure if the kdx200 would be too tall as shes only 5'5".