Sign in to follow this  

Living on the edge!

Exactly my kind of terrain and scenery. (Not over keen on anything too slow / knarly / technical).

Im jealous  :thumbsup:

Indeed, I would ride there non-stop too!

• Like 1

Hell yeah man I love it! It's an old 03 but she is mint!

Same here!!! My 300 is old by some people's standards, but I freakin' love it....couldn't imagine a better trail bike:

P5090925_zps1c7590de.jpg

• Like 1

Same here!!! My 300 is old by some people's standards, but I freakin' love it....couldn't imagine a better trail bike:

P5090925_zps1c7590de.jpg

nice one brother!

mine :D

KTM30003resize_zps9cca05c4.jpg

• Like 1

VERY nice!!! I have always been captivated by the concept of keeping up these "older" machines, vs buying new.

Yeah the bloke I bought it off had just spent around 4K on it doing the whole engine and suspension etc.... I bought it for $3700. Close enough to a new bike for me at that $ ;)

Yeah the bloke I bought it off had just spent around 4K on it doing the whole engine and suspension etc.... I bought it for $3700. Close enough to a new bike for me at that $ ;)

Close to what I paid....got mine for $3800 with 150 original hours......much better than the $10,000 that a new 300 runs for in these parts..

These 300's are tough as nails too.....take a heck of a beating then clean up just like a garage queen :)

• Like 1

Close to what I paid....got mine for $3800 with 150 original hours......much better than the $10,000 that a new 300 runs for in these parts..

These 300's are tough as nails too.....take a heck of a beating then clean up just like a garage queen :)

KENOATH MATE! KENOATH!!! :D

Lol...I had to use the urban dictionary because I never heard of "kenoath". Apparently it translates into Canadian as "f__kin' rights man!!!"...lol

Lol...I had to use the urban dictionary because I never heard of "kenoath". Apparently it translates into Canadian as "f__kin' rights man!!!"...lol

Yep or F__KEN OATH! ;)

• Like 1