Sign in to follow this  

Washington Team Tortoise Mega Crown Rd 1

Are you ready for the start of the Team Tortoise Mega Crown Series by Kawasaki and Lynnwood Motoplex? Tate spent the week getting the motocross track ready and said things are looking good. Make sure you checkout the new schedule. Kids first, followed by the Webb PowersportsDash for Cash $100 winner takes all!!! Hope to see everyone there!

5/18/14 Riverdale Raceway

http://www.teamtortoiseracing.com/

TT Flyer.jpg

Edited by ktmrider221

How about some tips for those of us that haven't ridden or raced at Riverdale yet? What is the course like?

Riverdale is an awesome place to ride/race. The coarse is usually pretty narrow and rough lots of bumps. Lots of traction and also you will find river rocks that you roll around on you. Be prepared for a harder sandy base, loose but still ruts up nicely. Hope this helps

• Like 1

Top notch events for sure!!!!  My wife and I will be at the all the Team Tortoise rounds this year.  So be sure to stop by the CycleParts360 tent!!  We will be selling tires again, $100 for a set of Hardcore tires.  I run them, you should too :thumbsup:  See everyone there!!   

tires.jpg

• Like 1

Just show up and run or do we have to have nma membership?

Cool! Thinking about running the series. Had so much fun at the winter series at straddleline that I figured why not keep right on going lol

Just kinda a lot ways to travel for me.

Edited by izcain

Just rode the track tonight, and it is saweet! Trails are still a little wet and rutted, but I am sure the will route us around all the wet stuff.. See everybody there! YEE HAW!

Team Tortoise puts on quality events and Riverdale is a cool place to race.

Like anywhere else when it is wet it can be muddy, when it's dry it can be dusty, and when the conditions are good it can be awesome.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone that made their way to Riverdale this weekend. Could not ask for better conditions considering the time of the year, no dust and very little mud. Hope to see you all again June 29 at Straddleline! Congratulations to Justin McGovern on the Daily Double, winning both the Webb Powersports Dash for Cash and the AA Class.

• Like 2

My first race, and I had a great (exhausting) time. Really fun and challenging, the team Tortoise folks were fantastic and the course rocked. The sand part made me hate life a few times, though. ;)

I want to see some of the fast guys post some gopro footage!