Sign in to follow this  

Is there a digital service manual?

Does a digital copy of the service manual exist? I have only seen paper copies and I would much rather have a digital searchable copy.. Does anyone sell these yet?

Paper copy is so much easier to flip thru and find things, if you can use the table of contents.  And if your not a laptop person you can have it in the garage with your bike.  Also no load times and zooming in and out to see things hahaha!

Iv always had PDF manuals before for my truck and other bike because I was to cheap to buy the real thing.  But the manual for this bike is cheap and I love having a physical copy I can thumb thru.

• Like 2

My wife printed it at work and put it in a three ring binder she also got there also... 

• Like 3

The nice thing about having a PDF version along with owning the real manual is .... If you are doing something messy you can just print off the pages you need and then throw them away when done ...  :thumbsup:  

Just like paper plates at a party .... who wants to take a chance and ruin their dishes ...  :lol:

You old people and your paper  :devil:

iPad with a case and screen protector will keep things shop-safe  :thumbsup:

You old people and your paper  :devil:

iPad with a case and screen protector will keep things shop-safe  :thumbsup:

I resemble That^^^^^^^^^^ remark--Whats an Ipad??? :moon::excuseme:

• Like 4

I resemble That^^^^^^^^^^ remark--Whats an Ipad??? :moon::excuseme:

A fancy women's hygiene product.  You put the eye in until the pad hits I think...

• Like 2

My paper service manual also didnt cost $700 and dosnt ever need the battery charged!  Ill still have my paper manual long after that iPad is old out dated junk and in the garbage.

There both nice to have.  But theres nothin like having the real thing.