Sign in to follow this  

How was your Friday night?

Last night I was at my friends house after a long day in the trails. It was getting pretty dark out and we were putting our bikes away for the night. Then, his friend across the street called saying he wanted to come over and bring his bike, so we could hit the trails more tomorrow. Anyway, my friend and I crossed the street and started driving up his driveway (which is quite a long driveway) and I was cruising in second with my helmet being my only gear on, besides that I was wearing sneakers, track pants and a sweater. Then, out of no where comes this kid, pinned in 5th gear, and just nearly hits me head on, but since he veered to the side he nailed me right in the leg, and we both went flying. I went head first into the ground and broke my helmet, while he slid across the pavement for a while. I got up pretty fast and nearly fell back over, seeing double. I drove my bike back to the house and just collapsed on the floor. I know have concision and a very sore leg, but the main thing is that my bike is ok. Thank god it was a 65 that hit me.. How was your Friday night?

but the main thing is that my bike is ok.   How was your Friday night?

No, the main thing is that YOU are ok, bikes are replaceable.  My night was much less eventful, I worked :(

• Like 1

No, the main thing is that YOU are ok, bikes are replaceable. My night was much less eventful, I worked :(

Last night I was at my friends house after a long day in the trails. It was getting pretty dark out and we were putting our bikes away for the night. Then, his friend across the street called saying he wanted to come over and bring his bike, so we could hit the trails more tomorrow. Anyway, my friend and I crossed the street and started driving up his driveway (which is quite a long driveway) and I was cruising in second with my helmet being my only gear on, besides that I was wearing sneakers, track pants and a sweater. Then, out of no where comes this kid, pinned in 5th gear, and just nearly hits me head on, but since he veered to the side he nailed me right in the leg, and we both went flying. I went head first into the ground and broke my helmet, while he slid across the pavement for a while. I got up pretty fast and nearly fell back over, seeing double. I drove my bike back to the house and just collapsed on the floor. I know have concision and a very sore leg, but the main thing is that my bike is ok. Thank god it was a 65 that hit me.. How was your Friday night?

Fattonz, right.

Bikes however nice, trick, modded, are all replaceable.

A human life is not.

Glad your OK.

I've mentioned before here, always wear your helmet.

Glad you're responsible enough to do so.