Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Looking for People to Ride With

I am new to the Dirt Bike Trail Riding sport. I purchased my first bike(YZ250F) late last year and have ridden a few different trails around eastern pa(Lost Trails, Marienville &Timberline, Blue Diamond Practice Track).  I am looking for people to ride with and show me the ropes and teach me how to truly ride a dirt bike on the trails.  I have raced a couple harescramble(Blue Commet, Blue Diamond). I am looking forward to a full summer of riding starting in early June. Look forward to meeting new people and learning. I live around Glenside PA. Hit me up for weekend rides!

You should probably join the Valley Forge Trail Riders. Lots of good folks and places to ride. Only problem is that they ride up above Allentown, I don't know of anyone who rides down closer to Philly or even Plymouth Meeting.

I have been trying to make it to Reading Anthracite Company for an

Access Permits. Ride Sundays and weekdays

I have been trying to make it to Reading Anthracite Company for an

Access Permits. Ride Sundays and weekdays

I've been riding RAC 2 or 3 times a month all season. Its the best place that I've found. St Clair is 90 minutes drive from Wayne/KoP.

There are some short single-track, but most of the trails are wide enough for an ATV or side-by-side, and some are wide enough for a full sized 4x4.

Warning, there is not a lot of dirt there. Lots of rock, some smooth roads with rock, some rocky trails with some dirt. There is also a lot of gravel.

The good news is that as you get practice at RAC, riding trails with rocks at other places, say Hatfield-McCoy, is easy.