Sign in to follow this  

Florida Thundercross, L-Cross, Miami MX

Anyone here ride these tracks? I'm moving down from the northeast in less than 2 weeks now and these will be my local tracks. Don't know anyone in the area who rides. Looking for some people to ride with.....well mainly just shoot the shit between motos since I'll more than likely be by myself.

I ride Thundercross and Miami MX, mostly Thundercross every weekend. I want to try out L-cross too as I heard it is better now with new owners.

The Bridgestone combo you have works great at Miami MX since it is more hard packed, and will work well at the others. However, a softer tire would work better at Thundercross and L-cross. I currently have tye Michelin Starcross MS-3 combo on my 2013, and an S12 front/MS3 rear on my 2007. They both work great but I am loving the MS-3 combo.

Edited by JRS7192

there several places to ride but only a few good ones. I have been everywhere and here are the best with out getting you lost. And you can go to http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/florida_list.htm to check out there websites and details. But the best without going more than an hour and a half away are:

1. LCross- a lot of every thing camping ect... but really anywhere to swim or cool off and there are a lot of rules!!!

2. Lazy Springs (which we like the best because when you camp there and are sand beaches on the lake right on your site)

3. The Hump but just a day trip)

Anyone here ride these tracks? I'm moving down from the northeast in less than 2 weeks now and these will be my local tracks. Don't know anyone in the area who rides. Looking for some people to ride with.....well mainly just shoot the shit between motos since I'll more than likely be by myself.

What part of Florida are you moving to?

What part of Florida are you moving to?

I'm in southern Palm Beach County. Planning to go out and ride somewhere tomorrow for the first time since I moved here. It's been too damn hot to ride.

Hoping to ride this weekend if the rain holds off. Don't know anyone in the area who rides so if anyone wants to pit together let me know.

there several places to ride but only a few good ones. I have been everywhere and here are the best with out getting you lost. And you can go to http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/florida_list.htm to check out there websites and details. But the best without going more than an hour and a half away are:

1. LCross- a lot of every thing camping ect... but really anywhere to swim or cool off and there are a lot of rules!!!

2. Lazy Springs (which we like the best because when you camp there and are sand beaches on the lake right on your site)

3. The Hump but just a day trip)

Hi,

Where is Lazy Springs at? I'm in Martin Co. How is the Hump down in Miami? Do the cops give you guys any trouble? Is it worth the drive down from Stuart?

Thanks

The rules at LCROSS are simple and it's the best mix of MX and trails around. Well worth the drive. We just spent the weekend at croom and rode our asses off on the trails.

There are about 8-10 guys that all stay in touch every week. We ride at various places. Mainly Lazy Springs and sometimes LCrossicon1.png. We occasionally go down to the HUMP in Florida City. But needs to be pretty dry the place if you know where to go is "FREAKIN HUGE" and there are endless places to ride(tails, dirt roads tight jungle in the woods trails ect and if you like to really haul ass. Most times it is from 5-15 people including family members. Getting ready to go about every weekend now the
weather is perfect. I have a camping trailer also and we set up a site with BBQ, tables, chairs, tents, bonfire and even direct TV and a big screen TVicon1.png. If you want to camp with us and ride. call me 954-347-8949           

There are about 8-10 guys that all stay in touch every week. We ride at various places. Mainly Lazy Springs and sometimes LCrossicon1.png. We occasionally go down to the HUMP in Florida City. But needs to be pretty dry the place if you know where to go is "FREAKIN HUGE" and there are endless places to ride(tails, dirt roads tight jungle in the woods trails ect and if you like to really haul ass. Most times it is from 5-15 people including family members. Getting ready to go about every weekend now the

weather is perfect. I have a camping trailer also and we set up a site with BBQ, tables, chairs, tents, bonfire and even direct TV and a big screen TVicon1.png. If you want to camp with us and ride. call me 954-347-8949           

Think you guys will be doing any riding between the 27th and 4th?

Think you guys will be doing any riding between the 27th and 4th?

we are riding for sure give me a call or text 954-347-8949 joe

Hi,

Where is Lazy Springs at? I'm in Martin Co. How is the Hump down in Miami? Do the cops give you guys any trouble? Is it worth the drive down from Stuart?

Thanks

google Lazy springs. I rode the hump about a month and a half ago and a few weeks after that a kid was killer in an accident. I have not heard anything yet but I am sure the cops will be shouting it down but not for sure. Besides getting a trailer in there even if it is slightly wet is really hell. Call me ot text if you want to ride have a group of really great people and we ride all the time 954-347-8949 Joe

Rode all last weekend and doing another ride Friday april 10-13 already have about 8 of us so far. If you want to ride with us call me or reply to me 954-347-8949

I have a group of people(10-12 riders plus their friends and families) that we all stay in touch with every week about where, when and who are all riding. I am the one who sends out the emails and text  to everyone. We are a diversified group from vintage to new mx rides. We do one day rides and also camp over the weekends at several different places. Have a really great camp set up. Camping trailer, several tents, tables, chairs, huge BBQ and even a flat screen large TV. Friends and families come with bikes and ATVs. We all have a great time, riding, plenty of great food(I mean really good food) and cocktails. If you are interested send me a message and get on or list so we can email and text you. If you don’t have a trailer or means to get your machine out someone always has a spot for you depending on where you live. Our group comes from different places Dade, Broward, PB, and the west coast. Bring your friends, ladies and kids - Good times and NO Drugs. “if you don’t crash then you are not really going for it” Thanks, Joe

Hey guys,

I see this is a few months ago but I just got a WR250x(getting dirt tires too) and looking for trail rides. I live in Miami. Any help? I may be taking a day trip to L-Cross but I need a closer place more regularly hopefully. The humps just look like mud? Going to look up Lazy Springs.

I live in Miami got this dirt bike to loosen up all those broken bones and start to really like it. I ride croom every second week but it s real far. Anybody knows if lazy springs opens during the week now? It used to be open only week ends.

There is a Croom getaway with South Florida enduros next Friday(Facebook page). I may be able to go but need to try and find someone to trailer my bike or ride a 250 from Miami lol.

I need somewhere closer regularly. I work weekends usually though