Sign in to follow this  

has any one tryed these

man just love how helpful u guys are ask a simple question and get dumb a** replies. if ur not gna be helpful and post about the topic dont post on it that eazy. i can say i know alot about bikes cuz i have 20 of them plus a few more street bikes. i do all the work on them my self from full rebuilds to jet changes. i come here to get some feed back from others that know bout bikes not some dumb ass reply

Man, just love how helpful you guys are. Ask a simple question and get dumb ass replies. If you're not gonna be helpful and post about the topic, don't post on it, that easy. I can say I know a lot about bikes, because I have 20 of them, plus a few more street bikes. I do all the work on them my self from full rebuilds, to jet changes. I come here to get some feed back from others that know bout bikes. Not some dumb ass reply

Now I think I can understand you.

I've heard a little about em but not enough to have good insight on the matter. Best bet is to search here and on google.

Side note, me personally normally skip over posts that have no punctuation, Ebonics, "text" type wording and flat out just a mess to try and read. Hurts my head and usually spend more time trying to figure out what the guys trying to say.... Just food for thought.

• Like 1