Front Wheel is Twisted Bad With Pic Please Help

I crashed and now my front wheel is not centered. It's  about 2" off to the left when looking at the bike. I loosened the triple clamps top and bottom. Loosened the front axel nut and the clamp there. I tried pushing the shocks down with front brake on and holding the wheel between my legs and twisting the bars and it's not budging at all. Did I bend something or do I need to loosen something else to the tire back straight.

Thanks

WP_20140510_005.jpg

Leave everything loose,

Try loosening up the big nut on the steering stem. Then realign with your legs.

Tried that and nothing. The wheel moves but goes back to twisted. All of the bolts are loose enough to move with my fingers. Anything else?

1. Loosen the front axle clamps, and the axle nut. 

2. Loosen the lower triple clamp bolts. 

3. Grab a handfull of front brake. Pump the forks up and down several times, pushing them as far down into the travel as you can. You'll feel the action get smoother as the tubes re-align themselves. 

4. Tighten the triple clamp bolts first. Use a torque wrench. Over-tightening these bolts by even a small amount distorts the tubes slightly, which will cause the bushings to pinch as the forks compress, causing a harsh mid-stroke spike in the fork action. Over-tightening these bolts by a lot will break the clamps. 

5. Tighten the axle by holding the nut and spinning the axle with a hex socket on a torque wrench. This will ensure that the axle is perfectly aligned in the forks. Always use a torque wrench. Over-tightening the axle will shorten the life of the wheel bearings.

6. Tighten the axle clamps.

This method will ensure perfect fork tube alignment, which will in turn ensure correct front wheel alignment. If the wheel and fork tubes are still mis-aligned after this, then either a fork tube or a triple clamp is bent.

If you have rubber bar mounts, make sure they are tight and straight as well.

• Like 1