Sign in to follow this  

Ahhhh...... yeah, boy! (introduction)

Yee-haw!!!  Just got myself my first dirtbike........a Honda CR125! :D   Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to introduce myself as a new member but.

My question is, where can I find chrome spinner rims and chrome hand grips on these dirt bikes?  I've already got neon lighting kit on the way through the mail.

But, first thing's first.......... need to learn how to shift gears, then soon enough I'll be on the front cover of dirt bike magazines while looking down on you 'little folks' from on top my pedestal (aka top step of the podium).

:smirk:

• Like 1

Yee-haw!!!  Just got myself my first dirtbike........a Honda CR125! :D   Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to introduce myself as a new member but.

My question is, where can I find chrome spinner rims and chrome hand grips on these dirt bikes?  I've already got neon lighting kit on the way through the mail.

But, first thing's first.......... need to learn how to shift gears, then soon enough I'll be on the front cover of dirt bike magazines while looking down on you 'little folks' from on top my pedestal (aka top step of the podium).

:smirk:

Sounds like you'll fit in.

Mike

• Like 4

Are you serious or taking the piss?

Spinners neons and chrome grips wrf

98 yz125

2004 ttr125

2006 crf230

2001 ktm520 sx

• Like 1

Are you serious or taking the piss?

Spinners neons and chrome grips wrf

98 yz125

2004 ttr125

2006 crf230

2001 ktm520 sx

I think he's being serious.

Nobody takes the piss here, ever.....  :huh:

• Like 7

What color power band are you running?

hahahahaha your comment is the first time i have LOLed while on TT.. Thank you sir

• Like 1

I have a great lift kit for that ride.. I can sell cheap! Also if you put playing cards in the spokes it sounds REAL bad ass!

• Like 2

He's like a Dillis but pumped full of some kind of drugs...

Good morning future wife, how are you doing this lovely Saturday afternoon?  :)

Are you going riding today?  I haven't even taken my bike out yet since I bought it, can't find a place to ride. :(

• Like 1

Good morning future wife, how are you doing this lovely Saturday afternoon?  :)

Are you going riding today?  I haven't even taken my bike out yet since I bought it, can't find a place to ride. :(

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/71-california/

find some dirt and learn how to clutch...and break...and...well....ride...find a dirt patch...

• Like 1

Good morning future wife, how are you doing this lovely Saturday afternoon? :)

Are you going riding today? I haven't even taken my bike out yet since I bought it, can't find a place to ride. :(

Kid I'm watching out for you.. be careful how you use the Internet. You can make friends, but with that you can also make big enemies.

Why would you ever buy a bike without a place to ride???

• Like 1

He's like a Dillis but pumped full of some kind of drugs...

Lol.

Good morning future wife, how are you doing this lovely Saturday afternoon?   :)

Are you going riding today?  I haven't even taken my bike out yet since I bought it, can't find a place to ride.  :(

Looks like he's claimed you, better get ready for the borat style abduction!

Edited by BushPig
  • Like 1