Sign in to follow this  

Mothers day

Who blew off the mom or mrs's to go riding this weekend???

Who's in the dog house?

Who blew off the mom or mrs's to go riding this weekend???

Who's in the dog house?

Not me this year, but while we're at it, how many of you bought your old lady something expensive and worthy of appreciation? It's like the old lady tells me every year, "flowers are nice, but rocks are better". I gave her 1K to do what ever she likes with and a card. Luckily, 711 had some cards to choose from while I went there to pick up some smokes today. I hate shopping! :lol: If I would of had the opportunity to go riding, I probably would of. She doesn't care so long as she gets something something. Guess what daddy will be doing for fathers day? :ride::lol::devil:

• Like 3

My birthday was yesterday and I didn't get shit from the mrs's...   She didn't even make a cheesy card.  I even made my own birthday cake...  I think I'll be in the shop most of the day... 

I'll give mom a card and gift though...

• Like 3

My birthday was yesterday and I didn't get shit from the mrs's...   She didn't even make a cheesy card.  I even made my own birthday cake...  I think I'll be in the shop most of the day... 

Hope she's good in bed.

Mike

• Like 2

I take the wife out to dinner, and give her a card. "Our" kids are hers. She did a good job considering. She's still a good mom and granny, probably too good.

Mike

• Like 1

By the way, I rode most of today, and will probably some of tomorrow.  Like YZ, we've worked things out.

Mike

• Like 2

It's been 27 years since I've had a comparison...

Haha, me too. "In good times and bad...." Actually, I have it pretty good. She kinda forgot the "honor and obey" part though.

Mike

• Like 4

She kinda forgot the "honor and obey" part though.

Mike

Don't they all now days.

Lmbo

• Like 1

Don't they all now days.

Lmbo

Yes, but I've always loved independent women, even back in the '80's. Don't want to be a frigging babysitter. Now, in the '70's, and when I was in my teens, it was important to get what I wanted right now! Uh, er, hum....

Mike

• Like 1

Yeah for Mother's Day and my birthday in the same week! He got me a bike and we'll both be riding, along with kids. . .for Father's Day too.

• Like 3

Happy Birthday MentalGuru. It's cool you can make a cake. Maybe you should monopolize on that. That's one thing my husband would never attempt and the one thing I wish he would just try cause I would just melt.

WARNING. If you have a Mrs., do not mention the following words today; dirt bike, dirt, woods, trail, bike, riding, track, helmet, gear, I need a new .... Also do not go any where near you bike, don't touch it, look at it, nothing. If you need to go in the garage or she'd for something else, keep your back to it at all times.

• Like 4

Happy belated B'Day G, what are you now, 109? I'm lucky on Father's Day every two or three years the wife cooks me my favorite dish. Aside from that, never seen a card so don't feel bad. Perfectly normal for any couple that's been together over 20 years. :devil:

• Like 2

No way are you shittin' me...a happy wife is a happy life. I'll get two in next week.

• Like 1

Gota atleast call momma for mothers day.  If the weather was better here I would be riding, but I still would of made time to call mom also.  No wife or Mrs. for me, they usually cut in to the time and money fund for better hobbies hahaha!

• Like 1

At this point I would have gladly given up riding today to spend time with a good wife.

Heck maybe even a bad wife.

• Like 1

I did go riding for a bit, but I also continued a long standing tradition: I bought her a gift with a cord, a new clothes washer.  I also got home in time to cook her a standing rib roast (prime rib) for dinner.

• Like 1