Sign in to follow this  

2007 KX85 LIFT

Im not sure if this is the right area to post this but im trying to find the best and cheapest way to raise a kx85. From what ive read a stock kx85 will be a little small for me at 5'6" or 5'7" 130lbs. So what are my options to raise the seat height on it a little I thought about going the kx100 wheels and swingarm route but figured there may be a cheaper way and I couldnt find any aftermarket tall seats for it if you know where I can find one. I plan on getting this as my first dirtbike but I can ride as I have a quad and have ridden friends bikes as well.And I dont want to hear "get a 125" because I cant afford any 125s that are worth buying right now and I am getting the 85 to learn to get better on so I can sell it in 6 months for a 250f.so any ideas to raise a 2007 kx85? Anything will help even .5" as long as it will fit me better and also can I buy rims that are 1" bigger and keep the same swingarm? And what besides the rims, brake lines, and swingarm will i need if I made it a big wheel? Thanks in advance

Edited by JJ Moto