Sign in to follow this  

Calling all BB kits!

Hey guys! Can't find any so let's see who's got'em.

I'm trying to find some VIDEOS preferably onboard camera of before and after a big bore install, it doesn't matter which one 440,470,522. I am just interested in seeing the difference maybe with just general riding and other stuff like acceleration and throttle wheelies etc. thanks in advance!

Hey guys! Can't find any so let's see who's got'em.

I'm trying to find some VIDEOS preferably onboard camera of before and after a big bore install, it doesn't matter which one 440,470,522. I am just interested in seeing the difference maybe with just general riding and other stuff like acceleration and throttle wheelies etc. thanks in advance!

It's going to be hard to pick any difference in performance from a video....but I guess we will see.. :)

Edited by Craigo 485sm
  • Like 1

I going to be hard to pick any difference in performance from a video....but I guess we will see.. :)

idk if you go look at a video of say a KTM 690 and have no volume you could probably tell a difference between that and say a yammi 250sm just in the way the front end comes up under power but you may very we'll be right!
  • Like 1

idk if you go look at a video of say a KTM 690 and have no volume you could probably tell a difference between that and say a yammi 250sm just in the way the front end comes up under power but you may very we'll be right!

Yeah, well the front wheel  coming up is possibly the only indicator.....I could basically get the front to come up under pure power 1 gear higher after BB fitted...

Edited by Craigo 485sm
  • Like 1

Yeah, well the front wheel will coming up is possibly the only indicator.....I could basically get the front to come up under pure power 1 gear higher after BB fitted...

haha nice. I think I may just go with your theory of videos aren't going to tell me much and just install one myself to see :-)
  • Like 1