Sign in to follow this  

Carburetor problem

Okay so yesterday I flipped my bike not too bad, it landed upside down and nothing broke. But when I stood the bike back up fuel wouldn't stop draining from the vent lines. I cant turn on gas now without the happening. Would the float or jet be just stuck open from the impact? Any help will be appreciated and my bike: 1991 cr125

Try tapping the float bowl with a screw driver your float might just be hung up if that doesn't work loosen the 2 screws on your air boot spin the carb and pull the bowl off and make sure the float isn't sticking

Float or Float needle, take the bowl off and inspect or better yet take the carb off and check for proper operation of the float and needle, check float height while you're at it

Float or Float needle, take the bowl off and inspect or better yet take the carb off and check for proper operation of the float and needle, check float height while you're at it

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399839043.850989.jpg I found the main jet in bottom of bowl must of fell out, could this caused it?

I would say that is definitely part of the problem, but how did the floats look?

I adjusted the floats and that what fixed it, thanks man