Sign in to follow this  

Question about 3rd/4th generation Chrsyler minivan trailer hitches

I found an older hitch in my shed, repainted it, and am busy selling it on craigslist. This hitch was used on my parent's '98 and '02 minivans. I try to put as detailed of a description as possible in all my ads, but this one I forgot one somewhat big thing.

I just got an email from a guy who has an '06 with Stow n' Go. That's what tripped me up, this hitch has NEVER been used on a van with Stow n' Go. There's no accommodation for the muffler with this hitch I'm selling.  I just need to know if a the Stow n' Go and non-Stow n' Go minivans use the same hitch.

Here's my ad for the pictures: http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pts/4448472782.html

Thanks everyone!

When I post stuff online, regardless if on here, ebay or craigslist, I post what it came off of. If the potential buyer has questions if it will fit something else, I just refer them to the manufacturer website. If it is a good price, the person will do the research. Apart from that, I don't think that it may fit. Good luck!

Dollar for dollar, there's nothing faster in a straight line. The handling is off of what you get from a 450 and the suspension isn't great in stock form but they make a decent trail rig. Most of the power is up top though, they don't have a great deal of down low torque. They can be made have a lot more down low but the up top power is what makes them what they are.

70hp can be had for a decent price out of a banshee easy and it'll still be a reliable trail rig if done right. That's almost untouchable for a 4 stroke and although you can get there, it's not trail friendly, it's very high strung and cost the value of the bike to get there.