Sign in to follow this  

is it dangerous?

hi, is it dangerous to run my drz with the thikling sound? what do i have to do to stop that noise ?

Wtf is a thikling sound lol? Video should help out immensely though as who knows where it's coming from, what it sounds like, and other stuff! Might be ACCT but without vid no one can tell you! Even then it can be hard to tell in a video

sorry im french haha ...i still have the original acct and i think the sound coming from there!

I'm just messing man! Anyways ya I have a ticking sound coming from my acct and already have a mcct on the way!

its probably that ! i got 16000km and still have the acct ...do you think i can broke something if i run it like that for a while? because i am broke for now haha

its probably that ! i got 16000km and still have the acct ...do you think i can broke something if i run it like that for a while? because i am broke for now haha

To be honest I.have no clue! Snap your cam chain maybe? I know I think ive put almost 1k miles on mine since it started and it still runs fine! But that might not be the same with you! A new mcct is only 50 bucks! But since I.noticed it was still doing it recently (I have a loud helmet and never could tell with it on) I've let it sit until my mcct gets here

I would think the timing cam should be still ok with those kms....

When you fit an MCCT you will be able to gauge wear by how far the adjustment bolt is turned in....

Je penserais que la came de synchronisation devrait encore être bien avec ces kms….
Quand vous adaptez un MCCT vous pourrez mesurer l'usage par à quelle distance le boulon d'ajustement est tourné dans…. :D
  • Like 1