Sign in to follow this  

stator rewind/ replacement 98 kx250

Hello everybody I'm new to the forum. I am trying to figure out a best possible way of rewinding my stator myself or if anybody has any links for 99-02 lighting stators that I could buy. I have made my own head/tail/brake light harness and spliced into the original harness so my lights work at least all the led ones so now I need to find a higher output stator for the head light I've searched for over 2 weeks and looked at a lot of older posts but all the links I've found no longer work. I hope somebody can help its irritating me I should have bought the ktm that I found but instead I went cheap and wound up having to deal with this lol.

RM stator is also worth checking out. I have heard better things about them RM them Ricky stator

Current ride: 1986 TRX250R with lots of mods.

Have owned: 1981 ATC250R with lots of mods, 1983 200X, 1986 250SX, 1991 KDX200

Have you tried rickystator.com?

ive tried just about every stator company and i cant find a single person that sells the stator i need i can only find ignition stators

We can help with a rewind, give us a call 760-787-0094

i called and left a message and no response from what i've read you cant rewind a stator for a 98 kx250 for lighting with a stock stator because it is hard wired into the wiring harness so im looking for a lighting stator for a 99 kx250 and I am trying to splice a plug into the harness for it I found a new one 50w for 146.97 online so if I can get it rewound for less im going to just get it rewound

We can do it, i checked all the meesages but dont remember one from you. Your stator should only have a red and white coming from the stator right?

RM stator is also worth checking out. I have heard better things about them RM them Ricky stator

Current ride: 1986 TRX250R with lots of mods.

Have owned: 1981 ATC250R with lots of mods, 1983 200X, 1986 250SX, 1991 KDX200

I checked out rm stator and they didn't even have my bike listed on there -_- I hate how hard this is to find a stator for my bike

We can do it, i checked all the meesages but dont remember one from you. Your stator should only have a red and white coming from the stator right?

I literally just called like 5 minutes ago and left a message

can you give me a call at 407-701-2152 cause I cant seem to get threw

Soon, i hope to have the solution

solution to what my stator problem lol cause that would be awesome

Have you found any solution to this?? I am in the exact same boat as you with my 96 kx250.  Ricky Stator wound one for me but he says that it will only produce about 10 watts ;(.  I don't know what else to do at this point.