Sign in to follow this  

Honda crf150 question! Please help!

First of all this should be in the CRF150F specific forum. Secondly if you google crf150 spark plug type many answers come up to your question and lastly I'm guessing you have a 150F but you didn't specify what type of crf150 you have.

I still did your research for you and I will answer your question. The OEM parts diagrams show two different types of plugs for the 2007 model. The two types are a CPR8EA-9 and CPR9EA-9. It says the cpr9 is not available and to use the cpr8 instead so I'd assume the cpr9 was the original plug that came on the bike. These two should both perform equally if the parts diagram lists both. I'm not a spark plug guru so I'm not sure of the differences.

First of all this should be in the CRF150F specific forum. Secondly if you google crf150 spark plug type many answers come up to your question and lastly I'm guessing you have a 150F but you didn't specify what type of crf150 you have.

I still did your research for you and I will answer your question. The OEM parts diagrams show two different types of plugs for the 2007 model. The two types are a CPR8EA-9 and CPR9EA-9. It says the cpr9 is not available and to use the cpr8 instead so I'd assume the cpr9 was the original plug that came on the bike. These two should both perform equally if the parts diagram lists both. I'm not a spark plug guru so I'm not sure of the differences.

This is the correct forum for the question or am I missing something?

Edited by adnohguy