Sign in to follow this  

KLX140l forks/shock

Ok I have a 2013 klx140l that Definetly needs better forks and shock. I weigh around 160lbs and we were thinking the kx100 forks will work be idk how high or what we need to get these on. Or what other types of forks should I get? Thanks

Ok I have a 2013 klx140l that Definetly needs better forks and shock. I weigh around 160lbs and we were thinking the kx100 forks will work be idk how high or what we need to get these on. Or what other types of forks should I get? Thanks

You might be able to get away with just some stiffer springs.  BBR has them and I appreciate the improvement.  What are you using it for?  Depending on the application, it may be better to trade in the KLX on an 85 big wheel or a CRF150R

You might be able to get away with just some stiffer springs. BBR has them and I appreciate the improvement. What are you using it for? Depending on the application, it may be better to trade in the KLX on an 85 big wheel or a CRF150R

Well I'm using it to race mx on a track with not too many big jumps, but the practice track I go to has some small supercross style ones. That's the main reason we need better shock/forks.