Sign in to follow this  

crashed 2 up :/

so i left a restaurant, gas off..

bike made it 1/4 mile started cutting out up a hill, so i started to veer over going from fast lane over the white line on the shoulder..

on the shoulder, i reach down to turn on gas,

it started back up with a crazy surge of power in 2nd..

pulled up on a 1 handed wheelie,she flew back unexpectedly, due to bike restarting violently, and i crossed up the bars with 1 hand, and the front landed all twisted,,bam hit the ground

she made it out pretty good, for only wearing tank top and short shorts..

i repeatedly told her its dangerous and that we can get hurt, she didnt care and still wants to ride..

IMG_4669_zpsaaf230ef.jpg

IMG_4619_zps960d9c4c.jpg

IMG_4661_zps20049cd9.jpg

• Like 7

She's a trooper, that's for sure. Glad you guys are ok. I hate taking my girl out for this exact reason. Couldn't live with myself if something happened.

• Like 2

broke off mirror

broke off blinker

broke off bar slider

smashed radiator

i had my leatcher jacket and rhok pants, im fine, i got some pain in my shin, and its swolen, but im ok

• Like 3

broke off mirror

broke off blinker

broke off bar slider

smashed radiator

i had my leatcher jacket and rhok pants, im fine, i got some pain in my shin, and its swolen, but im ok

glad to hear it man.   :thumbsup:

She is way too cute to not have some gear to wear.....get here some! I do like her attitude though :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Damn! Glad you guys are ok 707. Could have been much worse......glad she was riding with a seasoned rider. Riding gear highly recommended though!

PS: Nice to see water in a CA lake  :thumbsup: (Most guys are thinking...."There was a lake???" :lol: ) Speedy recovery to you both.