Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha yz125 enduro Project

Hi guys i'm wondering if i can turn a 2010 yz125 into a n enduro bike kinda like the ktm125 exc. i'd like to know if it's a good 

idea and if so how much money would i have to spend on it.

PS: Is it possible i can get it road registred. Thx :ride:

Hi guys i'm wondering if i can turn a 2010 yz125 into a n enduro bike kinda like the ktm125 exc. i'd like to know if it's a good 

idea and if so how much money would i have to spend on it.

PS: Is it possible i can get it road registred. Thx :ride:

Also if anyone could recommend any great online bike shops for parts that would be great. :thumbsup:

Add a 7-9 oz flywheel weight, v force reeds, frame,pipe and hand gaurds, taller gearing, and soften suspension

this could add up to $500++

i dont know if you can make a 125 street legal in australia, but i know its not possible here in the us

• Like 1

Add a 7-9 oz flywheel weight, v force reeds, frame,pipe and hand gaurds, taller gearing, and soften suspension

this could add up to $500++

i dont know if you can make a 125 street legal in australia, but i know its not possible here in the us

Thx mr.whiskeythrottle 'll get to that shortly.

It most certainly is possible to road register a dirtbike in some states, not in others. As to whether a YZ125 on the highway is a good idea, well it's not.

A YZ125 with offroad suspension valving, woods porting and a 144 kit makes a good enduro.