Anyone Installed "Improved" vacuum release plate?

I seen that like a month ago.. What gets me is he talks about what the big flaw is with the factory set up is it breaks and can be found in your motor... I've never heard of this happening.. Ever. On another note the new factory plate and seal is 55 bucks on partzilla!

I seen that like a month ago.. What gets me is he talks about what the big flaw is with the factory set up is it breaks and can be found in your motor... I've never heard of this happening.. Ever. On another note the new factory plate and seal is 55 bucks on partzilla!

I have never heard of it breaking either. Sounds like a sales pitch.

i looked up the ebay site and it is quite funny that when his plate broke it passed thru his engine with no damage. metal parts have never passed thru any of my engines with no damage, i think a 2 stroke it  could pass thru the exhaust port since it is a big hole but i doubt on our bikes the parts would go out the exhaust valve.

i looked up the ebay site and it is quite funny that when his plate broke it passed thru his engine with no damage. metal parts have never passed thru any of my engines with no damage, i think a 2 stroke it could pass thru the exhaust port since it is a big hole but i doubt on our bikes the parts would go out the exhaust valve.

Haha yeah any metal part going through these motors is def going to leave a mark. About the plate, a lot of service Manuals recommend they get replaced every 25 hours but since the part is so expensive (60 bucks) a lot of people don't replace them and only replace the seal. Since my bike was used when I got it I figured I'd replace it Atleast once. They say a fresh plate and seal helps a lot with how crisp it runs in the lower rpm range. I installed the plate, seal and ncvs needle and I there was a noticeable deference it the lower rpm range. Just thought I'd share that.