Sign in to follow this  

Ok so I'm thinking into the future anyway I have had a Polaris predator 50 to a Polaris outlaw 90 and Honda sportrax 90 to a Crf70 to a Crf100 and am going to get a Crf230f soon I want to keep the 230 for a few years then should I move up to a rm125 yz125 cr125 kx125 ect or is there any other suggestions for after my 230?

I know that I'm in the future but I want to get an idea of wat bike I should be getting next

Going from a crf100 to any 125 is a big jump. It also depends on what and how you ride.

I ride trails and rev the fits of my 100

Tits^

Yeah 230s are really heavy, but they can go anywhere. You could also get something like a kx100 or ktm105 because that's about the size of the 230 but it'll be a lot more fun to ride.

230's are stupidly heavy, you will start to hate it if you get one

Yeah 230s are really heavy, but they can go anywhere. You could also get something like a kx100 or ktm105 because that's about the size of the 230 but it'll be a lot more fun to ride.

well my dad said to get the 230 mainly cause there bullet proof than when my skills improve more I can get a 125 2t or 250 4t

Yeah they are practically bullet proof haha and they don't cost too much so it would probably be good to ride for a couple years until you are ready for a real sized bike

Yeah they are practically bullet proof haha and they don't cost too much so it would probably be good to ride for a couple years until you are ready for a real sized bike

wat do u think will be best after

Although they might have better bikes then

I would say a 125 because they'll make you an even better to ride and they're really fun to ride too. I have a cr125 and my friend has a crf250 and I rode it once and never want to again. It just didn't have that fun feeling like a 125 does and there's a lot less maintenance with my bike