Sign in to follow this  

CRF450X WINS CLASS

I knew it wouldn't be long before he got back on top. Being layed up for 6 mos did not help his speed.

What race was this?

Edited by BolinJrsPit Crew

We took 2nd overall Yesterday at the Barstow 200 as well...lost the overall by 41 seconds to Max Eddy Jr (also on a CRF 450X). We beat ALL the Pro teams from Beta, KTM, Blais, etc.

Not too shabby...:)

10258757_10202049928989989_8662074463602

• Like 6

Good stuff kicking the pro teams butts!
The header & protector looks the same as the OEM Honda pipe protector that mine had on it, Might have been painted black though?>

Not cheap either them little pipe protectors
http://www.motosport.com/AU/dirtbike/oem-parts/HONDA/2009/CRF450X/MUFFLER

Mine even had the same little dent in the front of it!
CRF450X20092.jpg

Good stuff kicking the pro teams butts!

The header & protector looks the same as the OEM Honda pipe protector that mine had on it, Might have been painted black though?>

Correct! That header is OEM Honda with stock protector.

Now Doc, are you gonna tell 'em how many hours that particular AS Racing 450X has on it?

I think that is your personal bike, right?  The one you let the 'whipper-snappers' use when they want to race other classes.....or just plain save their own bikes for other races.....?

• Like 1

Yes...this is my baby. It now has 591 hours after this weekend...most of them are hard race hours.

Most of them not put on by me...

• Like 1

Yes...this is my baby. It now has 591 hours after this weekend...most of them are hard race hours.

Most of them not put on by me...

Yeah, I just wanted to make it clear that this is no 'rebuild it after every race' race bike, but a real, working race bike used and raced constantly for 8 years......with 600 hours on it!

....and still on the original Piston!  <<< Ok that was a lie....

Too bad Honda's are not  'Race-Ready'......which is actually true. They are RACE WORTHY.

• Like 2

Yeah, I just wanted to make it clear that this is no 'rebuild it after every race' race bike, but a real, working race bike used and raced constantly for 8 years......with 600 hours on it!

....and still on the original Piston!  <<< Ok that was a lie....

Too bad Honda's are not  'Race-Ready'......which is actually true. They are RACE WORTHY.

And to think i was sweating buying a stock one with a mere 80 hours on it last year -- good grief .        Must have had flashbacks on durability from my Kawi and Suzi days

YA HOO!

ASR kicks butt AGAIN.

Max and Ricky were on a Honda huh? Thought they all went green except Max Sr.

YA HOO!

ASR kicks butt AGAIN.

Max and Ricky were on a Honda huh? Thought they all went green except Max Sr.

Only Green when they ride for THR in the SCORE series...CRF450X when it's on their dime...