Sign in to follow this  

Instant Karma

I got my bike back together and head over to my practice loop. It's 1.8 miles with as many hare scramble type elements and terrain as I could fit .I use it to stay in shape and test out my bike. It's on an old rail road siding that's grown up for 60 years so lots of trees. My first lap I notice that some one has been on it with a quad even though it's not possible to ride more than a 100 yards at a time because of close trees. I've got a couple of real twisty sections in saplings that way if I make a mistake it's only a slap on the wrist,well they knocked over the small trees and made a highway. There were places were the bark was rubbed of the tree trunks where they just barely got through. I was getting pretty irritated thinking about this then I noticed what looked like an oil stain on a piece of concrete. I just got my bike put back together and I thought it could be antifreeze or premix so I stopped and looked at it. Engine oil! My trail goes over the concrete footings for the old Depot building.I think it's cool others think it's dangerous. Square edges and deep hard holes.Who ever it was that was on my trail knocked a hole in their engine case and there was a sizable puddle in one spot. As I rode more laps I noticed other smaller spots all over. So who ever it was is going to at least need a couple of tubes of JB Weld for their trouble.

I don't know if this has thread potential, but I had to share it. 

• Like 4

LOL!  I thought you were going to say the stain tasted like blood! 

So - they were riding on your private land that you own?  Or, were they just fellow trespassers?

Edited by Still Bill
  • Like 1

LOVE IT!!!!!!! 1st comes the quadtards, then the 4xtards. In one bush that I ride in, a guy and his kids with quads discovered it. They chewed it up pretty good....Now Daddy went and got himself a bigger quad...He went in there directly after the snow melted, and made a complete fuggin mess in there. I hate quadtards

LOL!  I thought you were going to say the stain tasted like blood! 

So - they were riding on your private land that you own?  Or, were they just fellow trespassers?

Ownership of that parcel of land is disputed,If it belongs to the one guy I have permission to be riding there and so do the quads,if it actually belongs to the other,then none of us do. As it is no one seems to care.

• Like 2

I got my bike back together and head over to my practice loop. It's 1.8 miles with as many hare scramble type elements and terrain as I could fit .I use it to stay in shape and test out my bike. It's on an old rail road siding that's grown up for 60 years so lots of trees. My first lap I notice that some one has been on it with a quad even though it's not possible to ride more than a 100 yards at a time because of close trees. I've got a couple of real twisty sections in saplings that way if I make a mistake it's only a slap on the wrist,well they knocked over the small trees and made a highway. There were places were the bark was rubbed of the tree trunks where they just barely got through. I was getting pretty irritated thinking about this then I noticed what looked like an oil stain on a piece of concrete. I just got my bike put back together and I thought it could be antifreeze or premix so I stopped and looked at it. Engine oil! My trail goes over the concrete footings for the old Depot building.I think it's cool others think it's dangerous. Square edges and deep hard holes.Who ever it was that was on my trail knocked a hole in their engine case and there was a sizable puddle in one spot. As I rode more laps I noticed other smaller spots all over. So who ever it was is going to at least need a couple of tubes of JB Weld for their trouble.

If it ain't your property........... what makes you think you own it?  I don't like it when people act as though just because they found it and 'build' little jumps on it, they think they have they right to tell people to get off.

If it IS indeed your property then, I'd understand.

If it ain't your property........... what makes you think you own it?  I don't like it when people act as though just because they found it and 'build' little jumps on it, they think they have they right to tell people to get off.

If it IS indeed your property then, I'd understand.

So where in my post did I indicate I think I own it or want to tell people to get off.

You need to read what is written and not add your own thoughts into it.

Are you a quadtard lurking on dirt bike territory?  If so watch out for concrete abutments. :jawdrop:

• Like 5

So where in my post did I indicate I think I own it or want to tell people to get off.

You need to read what is written and not add your own thoughts into it.

Are you a quadtard lurking on dirt bike territory?  If so watch out for concrete abutments. :jawdrop:

Anything else?

Anything else?

All you do on this forum is stir the pot and create arguements. If you don't want to contribute useful information then please take it elsewhere.
  • Like 2

Anything else?

I got something else for you... Your post is LAME!!! Why would you feel the need to make up some shit the guy never said? He said his trail, he made it,he never said his land. You even bold lettered his text.

• Like 1

I got something else for you... Your post is LAME!!! Why would you feel the need to make up some shit the guy never said? He said his trail, he made it,he never said his land. You even bold lettered his text.

I just have a problem with someone wishing ill-will on others because he thinks the area is his and his alone when he doesn't even own the property.  Everyone has the right to enjoy themselves out on public land. 

I just have a problem with someone wishing ill-will on others because he thinks the area is his and his alone when he doesn't even own the property. Everyone has the right to enjoy themselves out on public land.

Well then say that. Don't just make shit up so you feel better about yourself That just makes you look dumb.

• Like 1

All you do on this forum is stir the pot and create arguements. If you don't want to contribute useful information then please take it elsewhere.

I know this is super off topic, but I talked to you about buying that KTM of yours for a few days! It has a scratch on the exhaust and their was a truck in the picture. Did you ever sell it?

I know this is super off topic, but I talked to you about buying that KTM of yours for a few days! It has a scratch on the exhaust and their was a truck in the picture. Did you ever sell it?

Yeah thats the one! I still have it but i did sell the 200 pretty quick. Nobody seems to want the 250f. I thought $3000 was a fair price for a 2010 but i guess im gonna have to lower my price if im going to sell it. It's been for sale for over a year now.

Yeah thats the one! I still have it but i did sell the 200 pretty quick. Nobody seems to want the 250f. I thought $3000 was a fair price for a 2010 but i guess im gonna have to lower my price if im going to sell it. It's been for sale for over a year now.

I personally don't think the price is bad, the only thing is for another $300 dollars you could have a FI Jap bike. That's the only thing.

I personally don't think the price is bad, the only thing is for another $300 dollars you could have a FI Jap bike. That's the only thing.

Yeah but who wants a jap bike :smirk:

i got 3000 out of a 06 250f lol

My 09 200 sold for $3000 in about 2 days after I posted it. There's not much of a market for race bikes like mine in mississippi. People either want a brand new one or a sub $2000 one.
  • Like 1