Sign in to follow this  

TTR 125 LWE suspension

Can someone post a link to a manual or explain where the suspension rebound/compression. I have an 07 and got my son a 06 TTR LWE and I would like to set up the suspension. I have a large shop manual an it show's everything about taking it all apart and rebuilding. What I can't find is any information on how to set it up or adjust it. I don't know what is rebound/ compression.

I don't have anything to offer in the way of answers.....just a response to bump it to the top.  I'd be interested in knowing this too for my daughter's 2011 TTR-125LWE.

Rebound refers to the damping that slows the shock extending after it was compressed.

Compression refers to the damping that slow the compression of the shock.

These can each be adjusted by the compression adjuster on the shock reservoir and the rebound adjuster at the bottom of the shock.

Edited by YZEtc

Rebound refers to the damping that slows the shock extending after it was compressed.

These can each be adjusted by the compression adjuster on the shock reservoir and the rebound adjuster at the bottom of the shock.

Mike I found what we need. Look at the manual pages 3-23 through 3-26

http://www.yamahaownershandbook.com.au/index.php  

Takes awhile to down load. I loaded the one for the 125.

Edited by agmc4me