Sign in to follow this  

Stickers on bikes

Like I've said before, I'm new to dirt bikes....... but already I don't like stickers of a hundred companies on my bike.  Who in here doesn't like it either?  Or are you the type that put stickers on their bikes as if they were still 10 year old placing them all over their dressing drawers and walls?  Unless you're sponsored or something, putting them all over on bikes just reminds me of those import car people who places stickers all over em'..... NEWB!

Only decals I'm putting on is... HONDA!!   Go Honda!!

Edited by Honda_Power
  • Like 1

I dont like stickers on my bikes .but my kids like them their bikes ( 6 and 8 years old) I do however i realy like the permanent marker scribbled on my aluminum frame that my daughter did when she was 4 just trying to help. Every one has a right to decorate how they want and who am I to judge.

Just realized im feeding the troll.

Edited by mec500
  • Like 7

Hey hey hey....... I was just kiddin' with that thread.  I have an elegant and classy taste in things, alright.

Like with older cars, I prefer to keep OEM stock components with matching numbers, etc. instead of like other people who rip out their classic car's gauges and fit em' with stupid 'AutoMeter' gauge thinking they're cool looking........... YUCK!

Edited by Honda_Power

This thread is as useless as the first one.

Relax..... I'm here to just have a little fun at your expense, not here to cause any trouble.

Anyways, just stating my opinion on certain matters and would like to see how you all feel about it too.  Just something up for discussion, tis all.

I will admit, i like a cool graphics kit, especially the wild ones, different is cool to me. But random stickers plastered all over a bike, pass

• Like 1

I will admit, i like a cool graphics kit, especially the wild ones, different is cool to me. But random stickers plastered all over a bike, pass

Yeah.... I wouldn't mind getting a custom "Marlboro" graphics kit on my bike, I think that'll look cool and different.  But as far as slapping all all sorts of silly stickers of different companies, no.

• Like 1

Honda civic.

Saw one yesterday, slammed, black rims, black plastidipped whole thing, gloss black hood, black rims, smoked lights, automatic. He was outside a convenience store during in his car with the window down, and have me a dirty look when u laughed, didn't say a word, i just gave his car an "up-down" and started laughing. He was pissed off as he'll, probably more mad when i was in a 94 gmc 2500 diesel and passed him going down the road leading away from the convenience store.

• Like 2

I feel like if you're not sponsored by the company, ie they pay you to rock the sticker.  and the sticker didn't come already on an aftermarket part, ie you bought an FMF muffler & it has FMF on it... then you're posing hard by adding brand name stickers to your bike

so pretty much every graphics kit on the market is for posers.  just my humble opinion, sorry y'all!

edit:

that being said, i bought a used RM250 with hinson clutch cover, procircuit stator cover, dunlop, etc. stickers all over it, I peeled most of the stickers off, but I did leave the airbox graphics with like 8 logos on it, mostly because I was tired of peeling & cleaning glue lol, so i guess i am a poser too!

Edited by chevyrulz

My metal mulisha an 420 blazitup stickers make my bike way sick and maybe a little faster....

• Like 2

I just like putting them on there as sorta a thank you to the company for supporting the sport, but only if they look clean in a spot I can find for them, like a Yoshimura sticker on my front fender looks like it came with the graphics kit, and I like it.

I never put stickers on my bike 'till RaceTech gave me a F&R suspension to try out and do a wright up on. Figured it was the least I could do.

Mike

• Like 4