Sign in to follow this  

Looking to buy a new bike . Is there any problems with the rmz?

I rode a stock 14 rmz450 at the track sat. The bike handled amazing compared to my 2011 kx450. So think I might switch colors. My local dealer is giving me a great deal on the demo 14 since 15's will be out soon. Are there any major problems that I should be worried about? I have read up on the stiff frok problem , that does not worry me. I would have the suspenison revalved and respring for my weight anyway. Thank you for your input

Ive had an 05 an 08 a 10 and a 13. They have all been amazing bikes, its just little stuff that shouldn't be an issue. The stock grips are horrible and even worse to take off, I suggest selling them with the bar pad and the renthal fat bars they come with and buy your own personal bar grip combo. The stock exhaust works, but with a Yoshi these motors really wake up. I cant stand the bridgestone tires they come with but other people seem to like them.

The suspension would benefit from a revlave and then you would have close to the perfect bike.

I could write pages on whats to love about these bikes, but you have already ridden one so you already know how good these yellow whips are :ride:

• Like 2