ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

California Bakersfield Area , serious technical trail riders being recruited . Crew needs more talent !

Every so often we look for experienced black diamond KOM type to add to our contacts when we go hard core for the day. The rider list is short and almost extinct . If you are looking to take your skills to the next level or find it hard to get friends to ride the trails you like and live in Bako send me a pm and will consider you on the next outing. We ride stuff like this. :cheers:IMG_4982.jpgIMG_3503-1.jpg

• Like 4

Video would be nice before i commit.  But, you def got my attention

Me too, Ms Beta suits me well. You never send me invites anymore!

all you have to do is text me and I will let you know if we or just me are riding . It's a crap shoot with me . I don't ride nearly enough so when I go I like it to be a good one ! I will be down for a couple weeks starting Wednesday going in for a out patient procedure .

He said hes looking for talent

I might be slow, but i rarely stop.

• Like 1

Video would be nice before i commit. But, you def got my attention

hear is a couple .

• Like 1

I don't have many good vids of just riding that area because my camera angle was bad that day . If you can stand the angle here's another ..

• Like 2

Super Serious technical trail riders don't walk their bikes down bunny hills :excuseme:

it's not a bunny hill . I was being carful . I would have road down it all the way but took the wrong line , should had been in the middle. The chance of the rear wheel deflecting the bike sideways down the hill was too high and the risk wasn't worth it . Let's see you climb the north slope. This vid was my first go at it in 10 years. It's not that hard but I would never encourage anyone who I thought couldn't do something .

it's not a bunny hill . I was being carful . I would have road down it all the way but took the wrong line , should had been in the middle. The chance of the rear wheel deflecting the bike sideways down the hill was too high and the risk wasn't worth it . Let's see you climb the north slope. This vid was my first go at it in 10 years. It's not that hard but I would never encourage anyone who I thought couldn't do something .

After watching the down hill portion of that hillclimb, i was suprised that there isnt a whole bunch of bikes left up there.  That looked awesome!

• Like 1

Seriously ... Can we just get some locals who do single track that are from the Bako area to chin in and if interested in doing some trails that involve a higher skill set please don't hesitate to send a pm... I'm not posting this thread for goones to post smart ass comments. I'm starting this thread for those who want to be on a call list who live locally or don't mind driving a little . And this goes for me and those in my group who wish to travel to new areas if someone should feel the need to share a good trail that's not populated with the average ;) I'm really not interested in showing vids here because most know they give no justic to the terrain.

• Like 3

someone mention me?

i ride a couple hours away...

This is what I'm talking about ! Edited by Rearwheelin
  • Like 1