Sign in to follow this  

Motocross FIM controls Cairoli's bike after the Spain MXGP

FIM decided to control the bike of Antonio Cairoli after the Spain MXGP to be shore what's under the "hood". The bike is officially checked and it's a true 350cc machine which gave Cairoli so much success in the past seasons. Here is a full article about it. Something for those who doubt about his bike ;)...It's not the bike it's the skills  :thumbsup: 

http://mxdose.com/mxdose/fims-bike-engine-control-of-the-ktm-350-sx-f/

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure AC222 could rip a 125 and still beat half the field... guy is unreal to see in real life. Glad that's all put to bed now.

A conspiracy theorist would say that KTM knew the bike would be impounded so they ran the 350 not the 400 engine. Tony didn't win this past weekend

So people might be upset he has a 400 when they have 450s this is reverse cheating lol

A conspiracy theorist would say that KTM knew the bike would be impounded so they ran the 350 not the 400 engine. Tony didn't win this past weekend

That's what I was wondering. Why would the FIM care anyhow?

That's what I was wondering. Why would the FIM care anyhow?

Sounds like a publicity stunt to me. He ain't cheatin if the bike is under 450cc but all the pumkin heads love to see the 350 win

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 1