Sign in to follow this  

Framebreaker 6 spring clutch

I just rolled the dice and ordered a Framebreaker 6 spring clutch assembly. Hope they're good!

Anyone have any input on this topic?

I can't give you any feedback on the product but I can on the owner he races our series and is a really standup guy , I wouldn't be worried about your purchase

I ran a Framebreaker 6 spring in my 12 Honda. I had two 09'2 and 11 and a 12. Tried everything, you name it. I finally bought the 6 spring Framebreaker and never looked back. Too bad it took me nearly four years of frustration to figure it out.

Also, they modified my stablizer, made it more like a GPR or Scotts. I know they are not the same thing but I was able to get the comfort I wanted without spending hundreds and adding weight to my bike. Happy customer.

Good to hear all the positive feedback on that clutch. Mine is in the mail and should be here Friday(so pumped).

Great clutch and Jason is a great guy. I am really impressed with the feel of the clutch and I am fussy.  Made me a little sad when I changed over to a Rekluse 2 weeks ago as I try to get rid of engine breaking.