Scratched plastics?

Never done it but I'm thinking sand paper. Start as coarse as required then get finer and finer to finish it up. Then polish it up and call it a day.

Personally, I would just leave it. Gives the bike character and it's going to get more! At least mine does LOL

I gave up on worrying about my plastic's. Just last saturaday my bike slid 20ft down a 200ft wash out (long story), then later ended up down with the front wheel on one side of a tree and the front fender on the other.

Rear number plate's usually take the brunt of this so I'll buy some new one's every couple of year's

Edited by filterx

Rode with a lunatic a couple weeks ago , his plastic had so many zipties it looked like a frankenstein bike. It was quickly evident that his cheater clutch ktm took him places way beyond my comfort level. Lol,,, just shows ya , some riderz dont have any problems with bike vanity.

Aren't there some kind of plastic welding material that you can use to try and fix broken fenders?

When I got my bike the rear fender was cracked halfway across. I took it to a highly reputable plastic welding place out here, and unfortunately got a incompetent staff member just trying to make a buck on the side and he did a bad job.

First ride at the track happened to be a wet and muddy day. Fender broke again like it wasn't ever fixed.

I ziptied it and its held up a year since lol!