Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Memorial Day Weekend!

Hey guys, is anyone planning to camp/ride this Memorial Day? We have a group of quads and bikes planning a trip. We are not set on a certain place but we're thing about Rampart since our favorite places to ride still have a bunch of snow. We will likely be dry camping so the kids can ride around camp when we're not on the trails.

I definitely plan on riding that Sunday. Have too many graduation/birthday parties going on Saturday and then high school drags on Monday I guess. Leaves me with Sunday. Still need seat time on my 250f that just got rebuilt so if I go to Rampart, that's what I will have. I will keep an eye on our local threads in here to see what comes of this.

The Sandwash Basin just outside of Maybell, CO.  Sandwashes of course, very challenging hill climbs (sand and not sand), no dunes, free and many many camping spots-no hook ups or man made things (just the way I like it), the best 4-wheeler wide trails all over...not sandy or very little sand, very few single tracks.  970-819-2976...Friday night and all day Sat.