Sign in to follow this  

Gotta Let Her Go....

It's a tough decision but due to some changes in my family's financial situation my CRF has to go. I haven't had much opportunity to ride her due to working waaaaayyyyy too much and, well, life in general. I've only posted on the Thumper Talk classifieds so far but will probably have to branch out. I will keep following the forum as I find it interesting as hell  :rolleyes:  I'm just down the road Gary so If that son of yours needs his own CRF ??????? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

It's a tough decision but due to some changes in my family's financial situation my CRF has to go. I haven't had much opportunity to ride her due to working waaaaayyyyy too much and, well, life in general. I've only posted on the Thumper Talk classifieds so far but will probably have to branch out. I will keep following the forum as I find it interesting as hell  :rolleyes:  I'm just down the road Gary so If that son of yours needs his own CRF ??????? :thumbsup:

Bummer.  Hope things turn around for you.  You're welcome here if you own it or not.  Life happens, glad to see family comes first. 

Just so you know it is ok to list it for sale in your signature with pm for details.  Then every post you have becomes an ad.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that --Hopefully things will change for the better soon--Good luck and keep coming back--You'll have another CRF i'm betting -- :thumbsup:  :ride: We all have to whats best at the time--They will still be making them down the road :ride: 

I know this is not the place but, .... PM me your bottom dollar and I will try to help you out .... my boy is still too younf for this bike but, I am a very good persuader ...  :thumbsup: I have several friends on the fence.

• Like 2

I am not sure I can afford another one ....  :lol:

It could be the stock one to compair bikes with or the one with street tires --Your son will grow into it soon?? :p:lol:

It could be the stock one to compair bikes with or the one with street tires --Your son will grow into it soon?? :p:lol:

You're right !!! 

I could super moto it and not have to change tires or setups !!! 

• Like 3

You're right !!! 

Now your thinking like a Crf Junkie?? :prof::thinking:

• Like 2

You're right !!! 

Interesting. pro's and con's.  Simplest is change wheels, but it's a bit of a mission when you get up on Sunday morning and you wanna get going. By the time you do it, the morning would be gone - unless you get up very early, if you know the night before. The 2 bikes way would mean duplicating many mods and so on, quite a mission and very expensive.

Irish, sorry, man. DaMn.

He will be back to CRF's i'm betting in the future :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very likely...I'm hoping I can keep my C-14 for the time being. If I had to get rid of both bikes I would sit down and cry like a little beeotch!

Think of all the new mods that will be available when I get the 2016 CRF.......

• Like 3

Least you still have a m/c--I tried to sell my only bike twice --once i lasted 45 minuets till i bought another  the other time 3 mo's--been riding since 1969 :thumbsup:  Hope things turn around for you soon :ride:

Edited by USMCVietVet
  • Like 1

BTW nice job of walking the line.  ;)  

Just add it to your sig.

I held him steady so he would not fall off  ....  :p  ...........  :lol:

Walking the line is easy it's the other drunk tests that are hard??? :facepalm:  The alphabet one get's me every time :p:devil: Never mind the touch your nose one? :rant: 

• Like 2