How can I make my bike look factory for cheap?

You can make it look EXACTLY like a factory bike for free! In fact, you could be paid to do so. You do the math!

I dont understand what you mean

Factory graphics??? Just saying...

Those are brand new I mean like carb hoses and engine covers that kind of stuff

I think if you want it to look cool copy the Splitfire bikes from the era. I always thought they were very cool looking bikes. Save your money and don't buy the cheesy little stuff would be my advice. The factory bikes don't run that cheap ebay bling ccrap. A fresh exhaust pipe, some nice graphics and seat cover on fresh plastic and you'll have a great looking bike. Oh and black Excels.

attachment.php?attachmentid=81737&stc=1&

Edited by MXRider72

Everyone seems to be misunderstanding what im saying. Im not looking to create a reica, the bike already has new plastics graphics rad hoses and sprockets did rims I just want it to look fresh I want ideas that will make it pop aside from what ive done to it above.

Everyone seems to be misunderstanding what im saying. Im not looking to create a reica, the bike already has new plastics graphics rad hoses and sprockets did rims I just want it to look fresh I want ideas that will make it pop aside from what ive done to it above.

Custom graphics?? Get creative and find something different to do, it sounds dumb but I'm sticker slapping (with all dirt bike related companies) the rear fender. After its totally coated Im gonna clear coat it, to make them stay and be suitable

Well you did say you wanted that "factory" look. Adding cheap ebay parts here and there aren't gonna do it. I posted a factory bike from when your bike was new.

If you want your bike to look better using the current plastic and graphics, get a new seat cover, an FMF or PC exhaust and add some black rims. That would help the look a lot.

Edited by MXRider72

Well in your earlier posts you stated you wanted a "factory look" without spending a bunch of money then told me money was not an issue. If you want a bad ass bike get ahold of 718 at Vital. He can get ahold of a lot of old factory Kawi parts or replicate the look

Let me rephrase, what is stock on my bike that could look nicer being replaced by a cheap mod? Im looking more for like carb vent hose COLORS that can match and look cool, or engine covers/plugs. Or like a colored gas cap, I want good color ideas that would match yet pop. Make more sense? I might buy the aluminum frame guards and a black primary drive chain guide? anyone approve?