Sign in to follow this  

Dear KTM

Dear KTM,

Why don't you make a 450 model with 4CS forks, linkage shock, enduro lighting and the 450 XC-W motor? You make the Husqvarna FE450 with all those specs but don't import it to the USA. Why do you put the SX 5 speed motor in the 450 XC? Same thing for the 250 XCF. Doesn't XC stand for Cross Country?

Your Husqvarnas are beautiful but I don't want to hassel with parts that are not 100% KTM compatible. I know 90% of the parts are compatible but it's the last 10% that sucks. Of course it's a moot point because like I said before you don't import the FE450 to the USA.

I don't want to buy the 450 XC-W with the old style OC forks and PDS shock. Well, maybe if it was a $1000 less expensive!

Signed,

Customer

A silly letter but I'm wondering how many othe riders have the same desire to buy a KTM 450 with the same configuration.

This is dumb...

true dat

Dear Honda,

Why can't you bump up the CRF250X to 300cc and put six gears it. Oh, while your at add EFI!

Also, drop the twin pipe setup.

Dear Suzuki Corp Idiots,

Put F'in six gears in the DRZ!

Dear Kawasaki,

Try a different color than green. You made the KDX in blue and sold out of them.

Dear Honda, bring back the two strokes!

hell yeah 2smoke

Dear Yamaha,

Why don't you make a WR450F Dual Sport that is legal in California.  I could have spent less money than my KTM.  I guess the KTM marketing guys or girls are a lot smarter than you.

Sincerely,

I love my KTM 500EXC owner.