Sign in to follow this  

1990 kdx 200 kickstand

Everybody and their cousin's step sister who owns an E series kx200 is looking for a kickstand, incuding myself. As far as  know there is no replacement but it would be possible to make one.

Everybody and their cousin's step sister who owns an E series kx200 is looking for a kickstand, incuding myself. As far as  know there is no replacement but it would be possible to make one.

Confucious say "Everybody and their cousin's step sister should learn the value of locktite & a torque wrench"!
  • Like 1

Ha! I still have mine! :p It's amazing what parts you don't lose when you properly torque them down, use a little Loctite, and periodically check bolt tightness. :thumbsup:

Edited by SS109

Ha! I still have mine! :p It's amazing what parts you don't lose when you properly torque them down, use a little Loctite, and periodically check bolt tightness. :thumbsup:

Hah! Or you just happen to be the 4th owner of a 25 year old bike and never had one to begin with :p

• Like 1

Hah! Or you just happen to be the 4th owner of a 25 year old bike and never had one to begin with :p

Better check your engine mounts and shock linkage too then!

My yamaha wr250 from 95 has the exact same kick stand.

My kdx came without one so ill just swap it betweem whichever bike I plan to ride haha