Sign in to follow this  

On any Sunday

Cool, saw the original I think in '72 just after I bought my first bike (paper route money) Got me hooked!

Mike

I was born in 72. So it was a few years old when I seen it. I think I seen part to first

Not sure how they can make one as good as the original....

• Like 3

Not sure how they can make one as good as the original....

Agreed, saw the second, but never bought it.

Mike

I thought the same thing about true grit when the made the remake. But it was actually pretty good.

• Like 1

Mike

OAS II, not related to the first.  Different production company, different director.  I don't consider it a sequel even though it uses the namesake.

I think this (Dana Brown) On Any Sunday "The Next Chapter" will rival for 2nd place with "Why We Ride" in the top motorcycle movies.  On Any Sunday I think will always be #1 as it captured lightning in a bottle that cannot be replicated, especially with the free and proliferation of the information available on the internet these days.

• Like 1

Mike

2nd one sucked so much, I threw it away after watching it. A total insult to the original. :devil:

• Like 2

Worked fine for me but who knows

Norton popped on me and told me to get out of dodge as soon as the page loaded. can't afford to take any chances. last thing I need is to deal with a pc that's infected with malware. :thinking::devil:

Norton popped on me and told me to get out of dodge as soon as the page loaded. can't afford to take any chances. last thing I need is to deal with a pc that's infected with malware. :thinking::devil:

I got the same warning. Something about a worm, didn't hang around long enough to read it.

I got the same warning. Something about a worm, didn't hang around long enough to read it.

Last time I got a bug, I ended up spending an hour to get rid of it. Last thing anyone needs. What I need is more boobs, not malware. :thumbsup::devil:

The site is flash heavy maybe that is the trouble, here is what you are missing (not much really)

OASnextchapwebsite_zps1b5ca6d8.jpg

Last time I got a bug, I ended up spending an hour to get rid of it. Last thing anyone needs. What I need is more boobs, not malware. :thumbsup::devil:

Last time I got a bug I was about twenty, three trips to the Doc for pennicilian, think her name was Rhonda!

• Like 2

Last time I got a bug I was about twenty, three trips to the Doc for pennicilian, think her name was Rhonda!

I looked at my girl Rhondaaaaaaaa she looked like was going to faint. No wait that's an RC commercial. Never mind. :lol::devil: