On any Sunday

Agreed, saw the second, but never bought it.

Mike

OAS II, not related to the first.  Different production company, different director.  I don't consider it a sequel even though it uses the namesake.

I think this (Dana Brown) On Any Sunday "The Next Chapter" will rival for 2nd place with "Why We Ride" in the top motorcycle movies.  On Any Sunday I think will always be #1 as it captured lightning in a bottle that cannot be replicated, especially with the free and proliferation of the information available on the internet these days.

• Like 1

I got the same warning. Something about a worm, didn't hang around long enough to read it.

I got the same warning. Something about a worm, didn't hang around long enough to read it.

Last time I got a bug, I ended up spending an hour to get rid of it. Last thing anyone needs. What I need is more boobs, not malware. ?:devil:

Last time I got a bug, I ended up spending an hour to get rid of it. Last thing anyone needs. What I need is more boobs, not malware. ?:devil:

Last time I got a bug I was about twenty, three trips to the Doc for pennicilian, think her name was Rhonda!

• Like 2