Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Malcolm

He has looked really good on the big bike when he has had the opportunity to ride it except for the mechanicals that seem to plague the guy, esp outdoors. So should his bike hold up I think he could be a top 5 contender with the podium well within reach and maybe even a surprise moto win or two. He looks fit, fast and focused to me. 

I think he could play spoiler by stealing points away throughout the season which could make things interesting if big bro can make it through the series. He won't be a contender for the title but I don't think top 5 is out of the question.

I am excited to see how he does. 

Edited by BDubb106

He has looked really good on the big bike when he has had the opportunity to ride it except for the mechanicals that seem to plague the guy, esp outdoors. So should his bike hold up I think he could be a top 5 contender with the podium well within reach and maybe even a surprise moto win or two. He looks fit, fast and focused to me.

I think he could play spoiler by stealing points away throughout the season which could make things interesting if big bro can make it through the series. He won't be a contender for the title but I don't think top 5 is out of the question.

I am excited to see how he does.

Some top 5 finishes maybe. No way he wins any motos.

Puffin the good stuff these days? I like Malcolm and can see him with some top 5s but moto wins, no way. I do hope he punts barcias ass though.

• Like 7

I think he is going to surprise some people this year... notice I said maybe a win or two? I wasn't saying he was "going" to win a moto. He was fast last year and was passing his way up to 6th and even higher in a few motos before his motor let go on him. It is not at all out of the question but the stars would have to fall into alignment for that to happen. 

• Like 2

I think he'll be better n the bigger bike than he is on the 250, but I agree that he doesn't seem ready to win a moto yet.  He did get a podium already in the 450 class though, so who knows?

He's got a temper. Barcia never shoves anyone after a tangle. Barcia looks like a goat and Malcolm looks like a predator.

Huge fan but lets be realistic.

He needs a weakened field to podium.

He had a 4th place finish last season. He was on his way to a couple more too 5s until his motor let go.

Hitting the sauce again Dubbs?

Duh. I never stopped! Malcolm will show up to play this year though. You just wait and see! Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

He had a 4th place finish last season. He was on his way to a couple more too 5s until his motor let go.

Duh. I never stopped! Malcolm will show up to play this year though. You just wait and see!

You think he's got the stamina for two 30 +2 lap motos in the summer heat? Hangtown will be cooking this year at 100+.....

• Like 2

You think he's got the stamina for two 30 +2 lap motos in the summer heat? Hangtown will be cooking this year at 100+.....

Maybe, maybe not... The dude looks fit and focused though.
  • Like 1

Maybe, maybe not... The dude looks fit and focused though.

Malcolm focused? The dude is so laid back sometimes I think he'll fall asleep and miss his moto. That's part of what I like about his personality, he's just cool and relaxed.

Anybody remember that British announcer dude commenting on Malcolm? Something about his favorite part being the laziest corner on the track? Shit was funny, Americans can't get away with those comments

• Like 1

30 day outlook has hangtown in the

Mid 80s sorry.... You must be thinking about your duties for bba in the kitchen

• Like 3

Malcolm focused? The dude is so laid back sometimes I think he'll fall asleep and miss his moto. That's part of what I like about his personality, he's just cool and relaxed.

I mean on the riding part... he is more focused than ever because he knows he may be able to mix things up with the big dogs this season. I hope so at least. 

You are right though! That is his best attribute! 

I mean on the riding part... he is more focused than ever because he knows he may be able to mix things up with the big dogs this season. I hope so at least. 

You are right though! That is his best attribute! 

I don't know how well he will do against this stacked field but I do believe he will beat his brother in points when the series is over.

• Like 1

30 day outlook has hangtown in the

Mid 80s sorry.... You must be thinking about your duties for bba in the kitchen

30 days my ass..... Those weather "gurus" can't even give me a close to accurate forecast for a ride 2 days from now! Anybody can guess and I'm guessing it will be boiling..... I shoulda been a weather geek.....easiest job there is in this state!

• Like 2