Sign in to follow this  

70's honda sl 350

looking to buy a 70's honda sl 350.i'm in trenton new jersey.any body have any leads.last bike i owned was a 1975 honda xl 350.that was way back in the 70's.

saw a guy a few weeks ago near Austin, Texas, was a CL350 with the high exhaust, maybe it was an SL, he bought it with like 2800 miles for $600, I stopped at the gas station where he filled up and talked with him for a few minutes, I had an old XL250 that would rip my SP200H for lunch but the thing didn't have brakes, still it is a Honda and ultimate reliable, yeah...I would say post ads and wait

Those bikes are highly collectable, and everything but engine parts are hard to get. The going price if you find a nice one will be several thousand dollars, I've been looking also. I owned a new '70, '71 SL 350, and I'm looking to restore a decent project. Good Luck.

Good luck to you-I always liked the SL's from that era. It would be nice to see people keep SL 350 's alive!

Liked those also, just a little before my time. Remember looking at them at the dealer.

Mike