Sign in to follow this  

2007 wr450f, motard wheel install

lace them up to your stock hub.  I have heard of guys epoxying some tabs to hubs and making an OE speedo work, but i dont know if your speedo is the same width as your wheel spacer for the swap.  Is it cable up to the speedo or is it converted to a 'pulse' somewhere.

Also if you do use the stock hub or get the speedo drive to work make sure you adjust your tire size in the speedo.  its something like 80% of the dirt tire size.

My factory hub has a slot inside where the speed sensor fits into and the tabs mesh together... I want to cut it off and put a magnet style on and get it to work with the factory head

My factory hub has a slot inside where the speed sensor fits into and the tabs mesh together... I want to cut it off and put a magnet style on and get it to work with the factory head

is the factory one cable all the way to the speedo?  if so you are are SOL.

Hey guys not to jump this forum but I am trying to get some help I have a 2008 wr450f and I want to put street tires on it I would like to ride it on street and highway. Any help on tire sizes and gear tooth selections are much appreciated. Thanks

Hey guys not to jump this forum but I am trying to get some help I have a 2008 wr450f and I want to put street tires on it I would like to ride it on street and highway. Any help on tire sizes and gear tooth selections are much appreciated. Thanks

You might check in on supermoto junkie web site in the yamaha section all your questions are answered.